SC - A page on which I would appreciate your comments/suggestions (OOP, O...

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Mon Jun 12 00:43:01 PDT 2000

Unto the Gathered Cooks of the List does Gwynydd send Greetings:

There is a competition being hosted by the Exeter Online Access Centre
(Tasmania rural internet centre) and I have decided to enter.  The prize (in
case you are interested) is a digital camera which would be really useful in
terms of the Ynys Fawr page (yes, I do have a life outside the SCA, I just
have trouble finding it some days!).

My entry is going to be volume one of We Wear Chain Mail Knickers - a volume
of SCA filk - (which I had to web eventually anyway).  It has been published
(temporarily) at http://www.sca.org.au/ynys_fawr/Ynys_Fawr_song_book.htm and
I would really appreciate it if people could check it out and make comments
about it.  I am particularly interested to know if it is viewable on a range
of browsers and machines and also how accessible it is to the blind.

Thanks

Yours in Service to the Dream
Gwynydd of Culloden