SC - Help!!!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jun 12 03:20:43 PDT 2000

I designed a badge some years ago for a local cooks' guild...as I recall, it was
two crossed wooden spoons surmounted by an onion.  I believe that the field was
divided horizontally, red at the top and blue at the bottom (the barony's basic
field division/colors).  The Apprentices used the badge as it was, Journeymen
put a silver ring around the badge, and Masters added a gold ring.  It seemed to
work very well.

Kiri