SC - fantasy kitchen - WAS: Pseudo-Medievaloid Cookery Saves the Day

E. Rain raghead at liripipe.com
Mon Jun 12 22:59:54 PDT 2000

Adamantius mentioned:
> My next bulky addition is likely to be either a stoneware pickling crock
> or a large earthenware Chinese soup pot, though.

Well, maybe you could find an ice cream machine that instead of a wooden
or plastic tub had one out of stoneware or earthenware? :-) I suspect
it is easier to adapt the ice cream crock to pickling crock or soup pot
than the other way around, since the ice cream machine usually needs
some hardware on the rim to hold the crank or motor mechanism.

Just don't use the inside metal container as the pickling crock! :-)
Pickle ice cream. yuck.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net