SC - OT - Pseudo-Medievaloid Cookery Saves the Day

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Jun 13 05:46:37 PDT 2000

Stefan,
Thanks for the commentary.  Yes, I now understand about the corn reference...and may try redoing the redaction with that in mind.  My only hesitation is that the recipe as I originally did it produces a very fine mustard!

Yes, I used Burgundy, as the mustard was called "reddish"...I knew that would give it more of a reddish cast than white wine.

Kiri