SC - OT - Pseudo-Medievaloid Cookery Saves the Day

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Tue Jun 13 06:32:03 PDT 2000

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> > I presume that the marble slab comes with temperature control?
>
> Yep. If you want it hot, put something hot on it for a while. if you
> want it cold, put something cold on it for a while.

I was thinking more like a temperature setting on a thermostat (while we
are into dream equipment). It would cost, and add to the list of Things
That Can Break, but for sheer cool factor... And yes, there are systems
that can do both cooling and heating, only they are expensive.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
perl -pwle '$_ .= reverse'