SC - dream camp kitchens

Serian serian at uswest.net
Tue Jun 13 08:08:32 PDT 2000

                                             back to Indoor Pest Control

                                             Real Goods
                                             Medieval Bug Catcher

                                             Much more attractive than
those ugly plastic
                                             bug traps, and it works with
plain sugar water
                                             instead of potential toxins.
The Medieval Bug
                                             Trap has been in use for
centuries, because
                                             it works. The design is
elegantly simple and
                                             aesthetically pleasing, plus
ours is made of
                                             100% recycled bottle glass.
more...

                     $19.95

                        product ships separately.

While in Boston last weekend, we toured some of the food stores in town,
and went by the Bread and Circus, which is now owned by Whole Foods.   I
picked up on of their Wholepeople.com sales flyers, and found this
interesting item in it.  It is on their website as well, and you might
want to check this out.  I'm thinking I may have to go by the Whole Foods
in town and see if they have one of these, as we've been going the cut
2-liter bottles with sticky stuff in the bottom of them for the last
couple of years.
Christianna

http://wholepeople.com/ProductDetail.jhtml?PRODID=13132

 Medieval Bug Catcher

Much more attractive than those ugly plastic bug traps, and it works with
plain sugar water instead of potential toxins. The Medieval Bug Trap has
been in use for centuries, because it works. The design is elegantly
simple and
aesthetically pleasing, plus ours is made of 100% recycled bottle glass
It's about as humane as a pest control device can be, wasps, hornets,
yellow jackets, mosquitoes, and flies don't starve to death, they just
finish their life cycle trapped inside the jar. Designed to sit flat, not
hang. Spain. $19.95