SC - questions

Bethany Public Library betpulib at ptdprolog.net
Mon Jun 12 21:25:13 PDT 2000

There have been a couple of feast-through-the-day feasts
here.  One was not that successful.  The first course was
served around mid-day and had vegies and bread.  No protein
to speak of.  I was really glad I had brought eggs and
cheese.  Somewhere in there a fish jello sort of thing was
served.  Perhaps my palate is not refined enough to enjoy
that sort of delicacy, but all in all, I think there are
better choices.  The all day thing would have worked better
if courses had been served when planned.

Another time the time was telescoped, but there was time in
between courses for dancing and for other activities.  That
feast worked very well.

Serian