SC - paintings of food

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Tue Jun 13 18:43:07 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/13/00 4:40:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> Hey there!! I'm 5'4" but I am no Oompa Loompa!! (in fact, I have strained
>  my back getting turkeys out of ovens). Waist high is best for me. I don't
>  have the arm strength for much higher than that.

My appologies to any Oompa Loompas who may be reading this list.  My comments
were not meant to degrade or deride the inhabitants of your Great Tiny
Nation.  I have only the utmost respect for your people and their innate
ability to make chocolate and sing catchy little ditties.  However, please
refrain from designing and/or constructing commercial kitchens.  Leave that
to the Nephi.

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who refuses to appologize to the Lilyputians, because they still owe him $4
he won of them a-betting...)

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?