SC - Re: SC- Semi precious Stones and Pearls

RANDALL DIAMOND ringofkings at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 13 20:18:01 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/13/00 2:14:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

<< Here's a question that'll open a can of especially fun, wiggly worms: If
 > > money was no object and you could have the kitchen of your dreams
 > > (either home or eventing), what would you do? >>>

Construct it..then construct the home of my dreams (all 123 rooms) around it.
:-)

 > > What appliances would you have? >>

Everyone there is.

<<What decor?>>

Walk in fire place with chains and wenches, pot hooks etc. Industrial gas
stove. Over and under ovens. State of the art microwave. Convection oven.
Bain marie. Pressure fryer. Walk-in cooler and freezer. Butcher's block.
Sperate pantry. Wine cellar. Kitchen entirely constructed of Marble and
slate. etc.

 Ras