SC - OT - Pseudo-Medievaloid Cookery Saves the Day

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Tue Jun 13 22:42:52 PDT 2000

Nanna wrote:
> Apart from that, I will practically have my dream kitchen in a couple of
> months. I hope. I¥ve been spending the last three weeks waiting for
> builders, plumbers, electricians etc. that do not show up. Serves me right
> for being dumb enough to embark upon a kitchen renovation in the middle of a
> major construction boom.

I'm also wondering if because of the climate, projects like this kitchen
remodeling, even though it is mostly inside, are limited pretty much to
the summer months?

Down here we're having a bunch of days in the eighties (Fahrenheit) which
is rather unusual for this time of year. Unfortunately, I doubt it will
last. :-(

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net