SC - questions

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jun 14 05:16:18 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/13/00 6:06:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

> I would very much like to take part in making something like a "real"
period
>  feast happen one day.  I believe it would be quite exciting.
>
>  Balthazar of Blackmoor

I have contemplated this same thing. I once worked in a kitchen where 3 or 4
cooking laurels put together a feast for the Coronation of Palimar and
Aislinn (sp?). It was incredible. I would love to do that again, but be one
of the main players. The feast was 22 dishes in length and included fresh
baked bread. I guess I should just put it out there and see what comes up.

Anyone in the Penatmere (Michigan) area interested in putting together a
large feast? Maybe we could solicit the group who does the spring coronation
to put on the meal.

Hauviette