SC - questions

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 09:47:47 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/13/00 11:38:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ddfr at best.com
writes:

> Which cuisine were you thinking of? Le Menagier provides lots. The
>  Anglo-Norman treatise of Walter of Bibbesworth gives a menu. _Two
>  Fifteenth Century Cookery Books_ gives some. Among them, those cover
>  the 13th-15th century English French feast pretty well.

I may have to stand corrected on this.  But I have to ask whether these are
the kind of feast menus we have been discussing?  I have not seen them.

So, how many menus, in total, do we have access to that would be useful for
re-creation in the SCA "feast" category?

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?