SC - Medieval Coffee

RButler96@aol.com RButler96 at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 12:15:19 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/14/00 12:58:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

> Enjoy the translation and please lets discuss alternatives, and if you
>  prepare this let me know how it turns out ;-)
>  Gwen-Cat

Is there anyone out there interested in recreating this dish (to the best of
our ability at either a major gathering like Pennsic or a Cook's Symposium?

I hope to sponsor another symposium in the fall, maybe that would be a good
forum to organize people into bringing the various components and serving it
for the feast.

Hauviette