SC - Sharpening tools (Was water bugs)

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Jun 14 16:21:21 PDT 2000

I happen to have the generic lab hotplate with the magnetic stirring gizmo. Makes
a killer hollandaise...but i need to get another coated rod, the kitten thought
it was the funnest thing to play with and she batted it into a hole that goes
somewhere under the house. I am NOT crawling around under the house looking for
the dratted thing!
margali