SC - questions

Ron Rispoli rispoli at gte.net
Wed Jun 14 13:01:21 PDT 2000

> be still my beating heart [pant pant] Are you able to make it to pennsic?
> lol
> margali
> [did i ever mention i have a thing for tall viking types-so I ended up married
> with a compact celt/amerind cross, go figure ;-)]
>
> > > I wonder if he was our Par's Evil Twin?
> >
> > Since I AFAIK have no twin it should not be. Some simple information
> > might helt dispell the notion: if he was 6'2" tall, weighted close to
> > 220 lb of well trimmed muscle, had reddish blond hair, and very handsome
> > it can't have been my twin.
> >
> > /UlfR

Um. Margali? If you read his post carefully you'll see that he is describing
someone who looks nothing like him.  I fear you may be disappointed if
you expect to see such a Norse god when you met him. Now I'm not
making any comments about him personally since I doubt we've met.
But he made it plain that the description didn't fit him.

Gunthar