SC - Re: SC poppa's Mustard

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 23:13:49 PDT 2000

/UlfR commented:
> On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Jenne Heise wrote:
> > (Imagine chips'n'salsa, broiled salmon, pork chow mein, and spaghetti on a
> > table for a 20th century re-creation.)
>
> You forgot adding Mars bars and Tiramisu ice cream.
>
> Hmm cool idea for theme party: late 20th century, like the SCA does
> 15th. You could do anything from almost right to quite wild. Food to
> match, of course.

Take a look at this article in the DANCE section of my files:
dance-par-art     (12K)  1/20/92    What the future might think of 20th dance.

I find this a well done parady of what the future might think of 20th
century disco, if some information didn't get passed down correctly or
was simply missing and those in the future had to guess from what did
survive.

Well, take this same idea, but do it on a food theme rather than dance.

If someone, in their copious free time, would like to write up a similar
article but with a food theme, I'd love to consider it for the Florilegium.
Adamantius? You seem to have a rather twisted sense of humor although
some of the your cultural referances are sometimes unknown to
some of us uncultured ones. :-)

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net