SC - semi-precious stones and pearls

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jun 14 23:51:19 PDT 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Ok, all this talk about the "perfect" kitchen got me to thinking
> about spice and herb storage. That and scrambling looking for my
> tarragon Monday night. I never did find it and substituted some other
> herbs.
<snip>
> How do you all organise your spices?

Right now, Mine are mostly *In The Basement*. But I had them in racks-
some in the cupboard door, some on the wall. And I group them by use-
'sweet' spices, savory, 'Italian'ish, 'Mexican', etc. And once there,
they stay in the same spot- get put back in the same place so I know
where they are...

Doug, one of the roommates in Eugene, has a lazy susan in the corner,
loaded with spices organized alphabetically. And yes, he's remarkabley
anal about other things, too...

'Lainie