SC - dream camp kitchens

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Jun 15 05:47:57 PDT 2000

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 alysk at ix.netcom.com wrote:

> PPC's address has changed.  In the US you send inquiries to
> Allaleigh House, Blackawton, Totnes, Devon TQ9 7DL.  Prices for
> US subscribers remains $28.50 (3 issues/1 year) or $55 (6 issues/2
> years).  US dollar checks should be made out to "PPCNA".
>  Get your local cooking guild to subscribe???

And Par asked:

>And for those of us outside the US?

Yeah, I _knew_ I should have typed them all in!  However, IIRC, the
website I listed for Prospect Books has a link to PPC and the information
on how to order it from anywhere.  The specific PPC link, I believe is:
http://members.tripod.com/redeh.  Since there are directions for 7
geographic areas, and 4 price levels, may I humbly suggest trying the
web site to see if they have the info?

Alys Katharine