SC - teaching techniques

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 07:35:06 PDT 2000

Kiri skrev:

> Admittedly, I don't usually haul my books to Pennsic, especially
ones that cost
> $127!!  However, just 'cause you asked so nicely, I'll be sure to
bring it
> along.  I'll even try to pack it so that I can bring it down when we
come for
> dinner the evening of land grab.  We are still on for that, aren't
we?  If so,
> what can we bring?

Better ask Margali on What You Can Bring (other than the Book ;-) The
Harbinger's Bash is her Meal Deal, but most likely, she'll tell you to
bring yourselves ans a good appetite.

> Understand:  all of this is predicated on my being able to come.  I
still don't
> know what my job situation will be at that point.  We've already
decided that,
> if I'm still unemployed, I'll be there...and I plan on trying to
make those two
> weeks off part of my employment condition, when that time comes!  So
I believe
> I'll be there, but still don't know for absolutely sure!

We'll have faith that you'll make it. I'm looking for a job, too, and
I know I'll be there, come Hell or High Water ;-)

Phlip