SC - questions

KallipygosRed@aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 11:07:40 PDT 2000

  In my family's cook book, when we were having it translated, there were
many references to "tarter",  but it was always preceded by a word the
translated out as "creamy".  I asked my Mother-in-law, and she said that her
father, a baker, always called it that and that it was written like that in
the recipes he brought from Scotland.  The cook book is from my
Mother-in-law's mother side of the family.

Lady Katherine McGuire