SC - Subject: Trenchers Request

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 19:25:50 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Alienora
> (just to let you know, my first "rennaissance" gown  was composed of
various
> acrylics that looked like other things, and wouldn't have passed for
period
> on a bet...but hey, it was pretty,though....)

The first thing I ever wore to an event was not only not period, but down
right ugly.  Because I don't sew, I was (and still am) dependant on other
people for garb.  That orange monstrosity of a sleeveless tunic was bizarre
and revolting - and I knew it full well.  I am so glad that no-one came up
to me to tell me so!  I might never have been back