SC - Columbus' chilies

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Jun 15 20:17:28 PDT 2000

>How do you all organise your spices?

Organise? You ORGANISE your spices?? Mine are stuffed into a smallish hanging
cabinet in the kitchen with the most used spices on the bottom shelf in the
front. Heaven forbid I need to find whole allspice or cream of tartar; it could
take days. Recently my collection of spices for historic cooking has in part had
to live on the counter right below the cabinet for lack of space elsewhere.

Been considering building/coercing someone to build a free standing spice
cabinet full of small drawers. Anyone have something like this? If so, do you
have building plans?

Cedrin
Princess Oertha