SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2369

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 23:33:03 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/15/00 8:05:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> << Gentle suggestions
>   made tactfully are endorsed by this author.  Bellicose and belligerent
>   rantings someone else's lack of enthusiasm and dedication are, clearly,
>   not.  I hope this clears things up a bit.
>
>   Balthazar of Blackmoor >>
>
>  Not really. By saying that someone cannot use the tactics you find
> repellent
>  you are using those same tactics to  further your own arguments. :-)  I am
>  always amazed at  how  people who disagree strongly with another  often
> times
>   perceive the opposing viewpoint as 'negative.'

I think the term is more accurately "believe the opposing viewpoint is
negative."  Hence the strong disagreement.  One of us is wrong....I'm just
not sure which one any more...:)

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(I hope it's him...it's him, right?)

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?