SC - Interesting message positioning (OT)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Jun 16 00:07:17 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/15/00 7:28:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
KallipygosRed at aol.com writes:

> At a point in the day she asked our Baron,
>  a known good cook of period dishes, to share some of her meal if he
desired,

>  humble though it was with just sliced potatoes and bacon. He replied, "Oh,
>  new world pig fodder."  She was not aware that he had served a peasants
meal

>  just the year before made up of "pig fodder and low food" to eat like the
>  hungry masses. To him, this was a joke. Later, someone made the overheard
>  comment that her trifle was delicious, but not period because of the
>  ingredients and shouldn't have been included in the dessert swap
selection.

To quote the enigmatical Mrs. Brady:  "I'm so mad I could...Ooh, am I mad!!"

I wish I had been there (perhaps with a few libations to lift the inhibitions
you all know I suffer from).  Is drawing and quartering still illegal in your
area??

'nuff said...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?