SC - Re: Poppa's mustard- mighty morphin cookers(daa da da, da da) LONG

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Fri Jun 16 06:37:55 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/14/00 7:03:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

> 1st  Hauviette, when and, perhaps more importantly, where would this
proposed

>  Cooks Symposium take place???? (Hoping really hard that it is within
>  reasonable and affordable traveling distance from Caerthe!!!) (Had
committed

>  to go to the one in the CSprings, but HAD to move THAT weekend - still
> bummed
>  :-((((

Last year it was held in my shire, Starleaf Gate (Windsor, Ontario Canada) I
am not sure where I will be living in the fall, so it's hard to say where it
will be, but most likely it will be the same.

Is there a possibility of recreating a small menu from a feast?  We didn't
have a huge turnout last year, but I'm hoping it will blossom. Cook it, they
will come.

Hauviette