SC - Columbus' chilies

Fri Jun 16 07:12:43 PDT 2000

Hi,
Some friends of mine went to a place that sells honey and
beeswax.  They bought a honey-berry spread.  I decided to do
an experiment and see if I could make one, so ....

1 pint of strawberries (o whatever berry you like)
honey to taste - I used about 6 oz

pulverize berries to make a liquid.  Stir in honey.  Check
for flavor.  put mixture in a pan on medium heat and cook it
down until the mixture is thick on a spoon dipped in (about
20-25 minutes).  Cool.  Store in airtight container.  This
tastes even better after a day or two if you can manage to
have any left.

It tastes great on strawberries, oatcakes, galettes, toast,

Serian