Authenticity, philosophy, and advocacy (was Re: SC - questions)

KallipygosRed@aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Fri Jun 16 09:37:09 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/15/00 9:35:03 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
LrdRas at aol.com writes:

> << Someone had come online to ask about running a first feast or some such,
>  and
>   was immediately jumped for not using totally period recipes
>    >>

>  This statement is totally without foundation.
>
>  Ras

Only because I no longer have the post available. Sorry, otherwise I would
have included a snippet post of it. I wasn't trying to be argumentative. Just
trying to make a point about interpretation miscommunications that can happen
without meaning to do so, especially in written communication. Guess it
wasn't clear. Never mind.

Lars