SC - Cilantro and Pine Nuts Salad

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Jun 16 14:29:03 PDT 2000

Hi,
Someone has a friend doing Civil War stuff.  jessica's
biscuit has a clearance item you may want to tell your
friend about.  _New Cooking from the Old West_ by Greg
Patent.  Original price $19.95 on sale $7.95 clearance.

I bought it for a friend and it arrived today.  It's a big 8
1/2 X 11 ish book about 1.5 in. chick.  The print is easy to
read.  recipes include Rhubarb, strawberry & hazelnut crisp;
sturgeon burgers, broiled quail with dijon mustard and bread
crumbs.

Their website is www.ecookbooks.com

Serian

- --
Fabulous skin and body care!
http://www.beautipage.com/rondadelboccio
Abundant health and prosperity can be yours!
http://www.eventus.net/health&wealth
Sign up for my "A New You" email newsletter-
serian at uswest.net