SC - questions

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 20:54:17 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/16/00 11:03:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Well, I thought so, but I seem to recall your saying otherwise. Which is
 what this entire discussion stemmed from.

 Adamantius >>

No. The entire discussion started off because I made a comment on an
inaccurate statement by AM. My comment was not directed toward methods of
achieving the goal of more authentic feasts. It was directed at an erroneous
statement concerning the acceptability of modern foods at feasts. Perhaps
rereading my original post exactly as I wrote it without reading between the
lines would help increase your understanding of what was actually said as
opposed to what you may think was said.

Within the CONTEXT of the thread my statement is correct. To extend it out
side that thread is not what I meant nor is it appropriate to do so, IMO.
Just a suggestion:

Ras