SC - Poppa's mustard

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 08:30:55 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/17/00 1:13:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< It seemed to me that you were saying AM was wrong, and not long after,
 saying Balthazar, who said largely the same thing in support of her
 approach, was not. Which is it? Are you Ras, the hard-line zealot, or
 Ras, the warm fuzzy liberal? Very difficult to be both in the same
 discussion, although the evidence suggests you're trying.

 Adamantius >>

What I am saying that there is not a right or wrong way to approach the goal
of teaching a new person about doing a period feast. Each person has their
own methods of teaching. I feel Cariadoc and I have superior methods but that
does not have anything to do with right or wrong.

I might be a little dense here but I don't see how that bears on the issue of
whether a feast of modern foods is right or wrong. My position on that
particular topic has never wavered.

Since the subject turned from the original topic of whether serving modern
foods at feasts was acceptable and my statement regarding no right or wrong
directly referred to the 2 types of teaching that had been promulgated, I
don't see a conflict at all with the statement. To retrain may be useful for
some but I feel it is wasted time and effort. That is the issue that I
referred to as neither way being right or wrong.

Ras