SC - questions/kinda long, sorry

KallipygosRed@aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Sun Jun 18 13:42:58 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/17/00 12:59:37 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
CBlackwill at aol.com writes:

<< >  I wouldn't use table skirts simply because, once made, I'd have no other
 >  way to use the fabric.

 Except, of course, as a table skirt for your next feast... :)

And of course, I used the material from the big feast that we had in my old
household to make chemises for all the ladies of my wedding party when I got
married. Lovely white, lightweight. Not period because it is usually a poly
cotton mix, but where else can I get lengths like that without paying for

Lars