SC - Re: Sappa

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 08:13:39 PDT 2000

I don't have my references here with me and my memory isn't what it
should
be the past week.  Children, puppies, cats, lions and tigers and bears,
OH
MY! but it was from Platina IIRC.  Its also in the Miscellany.
Basically
roast a nice chumk of lamb at high temp for about a half hour, drain off
the
juices, mix with saffron and egg and iirc garlic, continue to roast at a

lower temp basting frequently.

he of fewer and fewer grey cells, more and more grey hairs, Puck

margali wrote:

> They obviously never tasted that
> nifty sauce Puck made for the lamb [of which i abjectly apologize for
> loosing the recipe and forgetting the name so i cant post it here-but
it
> was a mortaria made with iirc the pan drippings, saffron, vinegar{?}
and
> other goodies. It still had a heavenly lamb taste to it, and was
better
> than i have gotten at some rather spiff and expensive restaurents!]
> margali

Kid with garlic? From Platina???

Adamantius