SC - spices organisation

Joan Nicholson gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
Mon Jun 19 11:48:47 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/19/00 8:23:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dekmister at juno.com writes:

> <  So, now my truffle oil is in a crock rather than a jar.
>  >
>  > Balthazar of Blackmoor
>
>  Truffle oil?  In what sort of dishes/recipes do you use this?  I'm not
>  familiar with it.
>  Thanks

Salad dressings, as a light drizzle over roasted or gently steamed
vegetables, a few drops on top of portabello and panceta pasta....the list
goes on and on.  Basically, you can use truffle oil in any dish in which you
want to add an earthy, rich flavor.  And, since truffles are so expensive in
my neck of the woods, the oil is much more economical...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?