SC - hildegard's cookies

Tue Jun 20 06:49:25 PDT 2000

> So Hildegaard's 'Cookies' are actually a spiced cracker? Sounds delicious in
> it's original form. This will definitely get tucked away as a 'to do
> someday.' Thanks.

Actually-- having plowed through the whole _Physica_ in translation
("backwards, forwards, and even from side to side a couple of times"), and
way too many other health sources, I'd say the recipe itself is probably
not intended to produce digestive biscuits but, well, pastilles/pills. On
the other hand, if people followed her suggestion, they may well have made
'spiced crackers' from it which would be much more palatable.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
   "My hands are small I know, but they're not yours, they are my own"