SC - food classification question

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Jun 20 06:22:37 PDT 2000

That's how we did it for Coronation.  We didn't have enough to make one for
everyone at the feast, but did serve the one we had to High Table.  It
disappeared with record speed!  We made ours with the dried elderflowers, but
I'm sure it's even better with fresh...however, I've not seen any available up
here in MD.  My lord has been making noises about planting some elderberry
bushes for the berries...to make wine...hummmmmmmm.

Kiri