SC - cooking class disappointment

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Wed Jun 21 06:14:31 PDT 2000

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, Nanna Rognvaldardottir wrote:

> And in Swedish (correct me if I´m wrong, Pär) they are called "vinbär",
> which Icelanders always take to mean "v?nber", i.e. grapes (same as Old
> English winberiga).

Correct for the Swedish part.

> stick to writing about interesting Icelandic museums and such. Or
> earthquakes, which we have been getting quite a lot of in these last few
> days (I´m quite unhurt, in case anyone wants to know).

Nice to hear. Bad ones or just minor quakes? The papers should have
mentioned bad ones, but one never knows. I allways wondered how it feels
to be in a car -- preferably one with long suspension travel -- in a
quake.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
I think it's high time for some random shootings on the Information Highway.
		-- Mark Nolte