SC - Currant history (Was Currants vs Zante raisins) Long

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jun 21 06:35:03 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/21/00 5:57:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
parlei at algonet.se writes:

> Nice to hear. Bad ones or just minor quakes? The papers should have
>  mentioned bad ones, but one never knows. I allways wondered how it feels
>  to be in a car -- preferably one with long suspension travel -- in a
>  quake

It feels pretty much the same as being in a car "not" in an earthquake, but
just a wee bit bumpier.  Hey!  I live in California!  It's Shake and Bake
central over here...

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who now sleeps quite soundly through earthquakes)

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?