SC - Re: Egg Tempera OT

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Fri Jun 23 00:25:39 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Stefan li Rous
I'm still trying to convince her
> to try more medieval foods. Even when I cook mundane food items the
> usual reponse is more like "Why are you experimenting again? Why can't
> you just cook normal food" than "ok, I'll try a little bit". I never
> could get her to try the pears in wine sauce I made recently.

My Lady's attitude exactly the opposite (lucky me!).  It was the Pears in
Red Wine which got her into the Society and she loves it when I play with
medieval cooking (actually, she just loves it when I play with cooking full
stop - it doesn't matter if it is period or not.).  In fact, I sent her off
to Sydney for a week (medical appointments) with containers of frozen food
so that she wouldn't forget me (!) and some of those were the Pleyn Delit
Noumbles.

Gwynydd