SC - cooking class disappointment

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Thu Jun 22 05:24:45 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/21/00 2:06:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

> >Balthazar of Blackmoor
>  >(who now sleeps quite soundly through earthquakes)
>
>  how long does it take to gain that talent?  I'm a little worried about the
>  earthquake thing.  On the other hand, the hurricane/tornado thing is
getting

>  tiresome, lately it seems even the plain thunderstorms are worse than they
>  used to be.  Am I going out of the frying pan, into the fire?

Talent?  I always thought it was just being oblivious to the world around
me...hmmmnn...

Actually, there's no profit in worrying about it.  If it happens, it happens.
 We are all in the Hands of Fate....let's just hope he doesn't give us the
Finger.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?