SC - Current Pennsic Cookery Classes

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Jun 22 08:22:05 PDT 2000

- ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BFDBDF.3B02EA60

Hello all. Just thought I'd send this URL for a book merchant Churl Books)
who has several books on his list of interest including Elizabeth David and
others. A couple I didn't know about (history of honey!). Shipping is a
measly 2.95 per book.

has anyone used these guys? Are they reliable?

http://users.neca.com/scbooks/alphfull.html

Cheers

Aoife

- ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BFDBDF.3B02EA60
	filename=" middle ages, renaissance for historical reenactment, SCA.url"

[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://users.neca.com/scbooks/alphfull.html
Modified=20F2EC7B00DCBF0115

- ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BFDBDF.3B02EA60--