OT earthquakes was Re: SC - Currant history (Was Currants vs Zante raisins) Long

Browning, Susan W. bsusan at corp.earthlink.net
Thu Jun 22 14:31:31 PDT 2000

Gentleman, three points:

First, thanks for conducting this version of the discussion in a civil
manner. I can't say that either of you have changed my mind about how it's
to be done (I've made Kuskys about four times now, and neither version of
size and procedure are right out. Except the "poptart" analogy). But it's a
treat to see great minds at work and I appreciate that you folks are sharing
the great debate with we mere mortals. For those who have not tried the
recipe, I highly recommend it as stimuli for following this discussion with
greater enthusiasm.

Second, should any/all of the versions of these illustrations become
available in a scan, there are those of us who would like to see them. I
have ONE version. I'd like to see any other. It's not a problem for me to
web them, should anyone feel generous.

Cheers

Aoife, sorely neglecting her work to read this list.