SC - I HAVE A THEORY

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Thu Jun 22 22:10:55 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/23/00 12:49:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
morgancain at earthlink.net writes:

<<
 I don't think there is an equivalent in American terms, but it is easy to
 make.  In fact, it's a good candy to make with children because of the way
 it foams up in the pan as you scrape it out.  The active ingredients are
 baking soda and vinegar, and you know what they do together!

                                                     ---= Morgan

    Hummmm--sounds an awful lot like the recipes I recall for peanut brittle
to me, minus the honey, of course...............

                Ldy Diana