SC - Columbus' chilies

Fri Jun 23 07:06:11 PDT 2000

Hello Akim,
So your bubbie was named Esther Diamond?  A shana num (A beautiful name!)  :-)

I am going to start reading my copy of _EAT AND BE SATISFIED_ tonight and
will report on what I have read, so everyone, *at ease*.  ONe of my goals is
to find / redact / put together some recipes of what my ancestors ate... so
wish me luck!
Phillipa
<<
 Sorry about that.  Apparently bad source.
 If you have a problem with it, take it up with
 Leo Frankowski.  I took it from a book of his I had
 read and as he is in the SCA, I assumed he would not
 be using anything desultory.   I was just using something
 from what I had at hand that seemed reasonable. My
 grandmother was named Esther Diamond, so why would
 I deliberately do such a thing?

 Akim Yaroslavich
 "No glory comes without pain" >>