SC - fizzy drinks

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 10:23:31 PDT 2000

I not only have read it, but used it to create part of a feast I did some years
ago.  It contains recipes not only by Apicius, but also by others, like Cato.
The recipes, if I recall correctly, are given in the original Latin, a
translation and a redaction (for most).  The redactions, those that I looked
closely at, looked pretty good.

She also includes some great information about culinary history, food service,
etc.

Kiri