SC - The truth about Green Beans Savory

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Jun 23 15:03:44 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/21/00 9:08:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

<< If you do adjust period recipes, keep in mind the current
 kosher practices are not the same.

 Akim Yaroslavich >>

Would it be possible for you to point me in the direction to start studying
this subject? I had read somewhere and posted basically the same information
regarding medieval Jewish kosher customs quite a while back and received
several posts that disagreed with my position. Since I now see that I was not
wrong, I would like to back up my position with supporting documents. Thanks
in advance.

Ras