SC - sweets to sell with hot drinks - recipes needed

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Sun Jun 25 00:26:59 PDT 2000

Morgana asked:
> You could "make" the tea period if you make Chinese or Indian pastries.
> And wouldn't Arabic pastries be appropriate with coffee?

Only if you are thinking of Arabic culture very late in period. I don't
remember the exact dates though. More info can be found in this file
in the BEVERAGES section of the Florilegium:
coffee-msg        (81K)  2/15/00    Coffee and coffee-type drinks.

For info about teas (infusions) made from chai, check this file in the
same section:
tea-msg            (7K)  9/15/98    Tea, cha. When it appeared in Europe.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net