SC - Kuskenole - was, Authenticity, philosophy, and advocacy

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Jun 24 20:10:31 PDT 2000

I used to be able to buy, although they were hard to find, a dark
chocolate/white chocolate/almond creme/wafer thing called a "Z Bar."
Came in a black and white striped package.  Haven't seen them in the
last 5 years or so at all, and I've looked everywhere I've gone.  Has
anybody out there heard of these? Are they a regional thing? or an
import into the US?
- --Maire (who'll do a LOT for one of these, or a MacIntosh
caramel....which she can't get except in Canada *sigh*)