SC - Münchner Kochbuchhandschriften

Thomas Gloning gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Sun Jun 25 12:53:24 PDT 2000

Thomas,

>>A BEAUTIFUL AND IMPORTANT BOOK FOR EVERYONE INTERESTED IN OLD GERMAN
CUISINE.<<

Does Frau Dr. Ehlert give the manuscripts themselves, hopefully
transcribed into printed characters and modern German as you do with the
RK, or does she talk about these manuscripts?  The second form I could
not read well enough to get the good of it.

I do like her Mittelalters Kochbuch...and Russell's going to Germany
again in August...

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com