SC - hypoglycaemia

KallipygosRed@aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 10:19:45 PDT 2000

  As a long time Hypoglycemic and nurse, I would like to caution you about
telling anyone with this condition, that there are no serious side effects.
  Our bodies run on glycose. Having the blood sugar level drop below
approximately 80 on the scale when the blood is tested for dissolved glycose
is endangering the ability of the body's's main systems heart, digestive,
and the nervous(brain)system the "fuel" they need to function.  A prolonged
hypoglycemic episode can cause heart and  organic brain damage.

  Ldy Katherine McGuire