SC - Will beging _EAT AND BE SATISFIED_ TONIGHT

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Mon Jun 26 21:28:32 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/26/00 7:27:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> << Balthazar of Blackmoor
>   (who's sick to death of this thread) >>
>
>  Click 'delete'. :-)
>
>  Fun and authenticity are not mutually exlusive.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that 'delete' button.  Thanks Ras.  Ever the voice of
practicality.  I sure hope my attitude changes again soon.  Anyone know a
good therapist who treats severe-self-inflicted-depression??  Sheesh!
Women...

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who advises everyone:  Never allow anyone to become such an integral part of
your life that you cannot enjoy it when they are gone!)

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?